The Boring World of Goob


*** Tuesday, June 27, 2006 ***
  - Soooo.... -

So Abs has gone back to merry old England, and it's back to being just me and Smelly again..... so I guess this is kind of the real start of my normal summer break. First thing on the list of things to do.... get a job. I managed to save just enough money to pay my upcoming bills, so I have to work enough to keep myself fed and make enough to pay the bills the rest of the summer... should be fun. Maybe I'll get lucky and meet some cool people wherever I end up working.

I guess I'll be coming home to Cincy this weekend for 4th of July weekend... so for any of my friends in Cincinnati who may be reading this, maybe I'll see you then........
 

Comments:
Your not going to stay in Columbus for Red, White, and Boom? I wish i was there, the fireworks here suck!
 
I didn't even know about Red white and boom until just now.... but I'm back in Columbus now. I don't have anyone to go with though, so I'll just see it on Tv if it's interesting....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home



A place for me to talk about all the fascinating things going on in my boring world. Read it and like it, or go to Hell.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Not much that I can say that you can't figure out by reading my blog, so have at it...... feel free to leave comments....


BAND(S) OF THE MOMENT
LINKS
ARCHIVES

May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2008 /




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from -goob-. Make your own badge here.


Webster's Online Dictionary
with Multilingual Thesaurus Translation

     

  English      Non-English



Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counter




Powered by Blogger