The Boring World of Goob


*** Sunday, July 09, 2006 ***
  - I really need something to do...... -

So you may be wondering what I've been up to lately... and the answer is not much. I've filled out a couple applications for jobs, but no job yet. Admittedly I haven't been trying as hard as I could, but I wanted to wait and see if I got a call from any of the places I wanted to work before I go to the places I'm not so excited about working at....

So I've been spending my days not being able to sleep at night, and not wanting to get out of bed when I wake up.... and spending a lot of time looking at lots of cool pictures on Flickr and wishing I could afford a digital SLR.... and that's about it.

So tomorrow it's back out to fill out more applications, so I'll let you know when I find a job and finally get out of my apartment and do something.....
 

Comments:
Poor Goob.
"not being able to sleep at night, and not wanting to get out of bed when I wake up..."...yeah, I know exactly how that is *sends sympathy*
I hope things start to get better for you soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home



A place for me to talk about all the fascinating things going on in my boring world. Read it and like it, or go to Hell.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Not much that I can say that you can't figure out by reading my blog, so have at it...... feel free to leave comments....


BAND(S) OF THE MOMENT
LINKS
ARCHIVES

May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2008 /




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from -goob-. Make your own badge here.


Webster's Online Dictionary
with Multilingual Thesaurus Translation

     

  English      Non-English



Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counter




Powered by Blogger