The Boring World of Goob


*** Friday, September 22, 2006 ***
  - 25 -

Well I've managed to stay alive for a quarter of a century, with the help of my family, friends, some doctors, the people at the treatment center, and a crazy guy named Joe. Now here I sit at school doing nothing because my dumb ass came in for my physics lab not knowing that the labs don't start until next week. Oh well. It seems the highlight of my birthday will be a nap that I plan on taking when I get home, and before I head off to deliver some pizzas to ungrateful bastards.

As much as I hate hearing my alarm go off in the morning, and walking out the door into the cold morning to wait for the bus, I suppose in a way it feels good to be back on campus in an academic atmosphere. Though people here seem more concerned with the football game each Saturday than academics.... And of course at the start of Fall quarter you can spot the freshmen a mile away. The scrawney little young looking ones walking around with schedules and campus maps in hand looking confused as they make their way to their first college classes. Funny but a bit annoying sometimes.

Well I don't really have anything else to talk about at the moment, so I guess that's all for now. I'm sure there will be more to come as classes get going and I have something to bitch about. So in the words of Al Gore, "peace out y'all"
 

Comments:
ya beat me to it... I was going to welcome you to the club, but you already mentioned the fact...
Well, welcome just the same... Welcome to getting older, getting fatter, getting worn out, getting all that other stuff and etc...
oh and happy birFday buddy...
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i know, i suck, my dad was here all weekend so i forgot to call, hope you had a great birthday!
 
lost is on again! Woot!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home



A place for me to talk about all the fascinating things going on in my boring world. Read it and like it, or go to Hell.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Not much that I can say that you can't figure out by reading my blog, so have at it...... feel free to leave comments....


BAND(S) OF THE MOMENT
LINKS
ARCHIVES

May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2008 /




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from -goob-. Make your own badge here.


Webster's Online Dictionary
with Multilingual Thesaurus Translation

     

  English      Non-English



Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counter




Powered by Blogger