The Boring World of Goob


*** Tuesday, September 19, 2006 ***
  - Hooray for Pictures -


Obligatory Park Sign Photo, originally uploaded by -goob-.

Pictures are up on Flickr of this past weekend's camping trip. I had to get away and do something fun before school started up again, so SIB and I spent a couple of days at Lake Hope State Park, in Vinton county, not far from Athens. It wasn't the most exciting place in the world, but it was pretty fun and it was good to get out camping again.

School starts tomorrow, so once my brain starts working again and I'm actually doing stuff I'll probably start blogging more. I just didn't have much to say over the summer and didn't feel like wasting time and space writing about nothing.

 

Comments:
I'm glad the night pics turned out... they look neat... was gonna comment on flicker, but was too damn lazy to sign in...
are the double exposure pics not developed yet?
 
they are developed, but i didn't want to pay to get them scanned so I have the negatives sitting here... if I get a scanner soon *wink wink* I'll scan them then. some of em look pretty good by looking at the nagatives though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home



A place for me to talk about all the fascinating things going on in my boring world. Read it and like it, or go to Hell.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Not much that I can say that you can't figure out by reading my blog, so have at it...... feel free to leave comments....


BAND(S) OF THE MOMENT
LINKS
ARCHIVES

May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2008 /




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from -goob-. Make your own badge here.


Webster's Online Dictionary
with Multilingual Thesaurus Translation

     

  English      Non-English



Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counter




Powered by Blogger